This buttons pneumatic adjustable timer opens or closes a circuit and has a timed delay before reset, doesn’t require electricity to operate and has a timer life of over 1,000,000 operations.
Universal Pneumatic Button offers over 300 different combinations for the price of a standard one configuration button. The faceplate is constructed of cast aluminum, allowing it to take tough knocks in stride, and is slightly oversized to cover old plate installation marks. The button and message plates are constructed of high impact polycarbonate.
UL Approval pending.
- Pneumatic push button.
- Over 300 different combinations, one convenient package.
- Five inserts for the button itself – EXIT, handicap symbol, PUSH, PUSH TO EXIT and blank.
- Plate messages inscribed with EXIT or blanks (allowing for custom labels).
- Three different lens covers – red, green or blue.
- Faceplate constructed of cast aluminum.
- Single gang plate slightly oversized to cover old plate installation marks.
- Button and message plates are contructed of high impact polycarbonate.
- Pneumatic adjustable timer opens or closes a circuit and has a timed delay before reset.
- Pneumatic timer range: 2 – 60 seconds (± 15%). Repeat accuracy is ± 10%.
- Timer life of over 1,000,000 operations.
- Switch rating 10 amp. (resistive) 240 VAC.
- Form “Z” contact, one N.O., one N.C.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate lenses in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- UL Approval pending.