- Upgrade or replace your old Stanley garage door opener receiver
- Installs on ANY automatic garage door opener, 3 wires, 24 volts
- Add a 24 volt transformer if your opener is not 24 volts.
- This receiver is perfect for use on access gates as well
- Includes easy to follow installation instructions
- 310 MHz Frequency, 10 dip switches for coding
- This item is also compatible with the old wire coding format (5 pairs of wires)
- 3 connecting prongs for easy installation
The following video applies to programming the Stanley remotes 1050, 1082, 1094, 1097, 24286 and the 201906 receiver:
Stanley 201906 Receiver Programming Instructions
There are no reviews yet.