Video ClipsHow-to-Program Remotes and Openers
- 12 or 24 Volt AC or 10.5 to 30 Volts DC 300 or 310 MHz Frequency, gate opener or garage door opener receiver.
- 10 Dip Switches, single channel, will operate one device.
- Works with Multicode 300 MHz remotes or Stanley 310 MHz remotes, but not both at the same time.
- 300 or 310 MHz jumper-selectable frequency adjustment.
- 4 36″ 22AWG wires on removable connectors for easy installation, easy to follow instructions included.
- Power: red and black wires.
- CH1 Relay: 2 gray wires.
- Coaxial antenna for longer range and perfect for use with gate openers with metal covers.
- Replaces the 1099-30 or 1090CX.
- Includes 9.5″ local whip antenna, 3 ft. of 75 ohm coaxial cable, bulkhead connector, mounting hardware.
- One year Multicode manufacturer warranty.
Multicode 1099-50 Manual