LiftMaster 412HM Receiver
- Security+ code rotating technology. The code between the remote and receiver changes with each use for added security
- The receiver and antenna use a TV Type F coaxial connectors. The antenna can plugged directly onto the receiver or mounted to a bracket and connected to the receiver with Model 86LM Coaxial Cable Kit
- Includes Receiver, Antenna, Wire and Instructions
- Over 100 billion possible codes in High Security mode, this receiver will work on 12 volt DC or 18 – 35 volts AC/DC, jumper selectable.
- Can be used with up to 18 Security+ (code rotating) transmitters or 31 of ANY type transmitter including billion code, code rotating or code switch remote
- Security+® rolling code technology and/or billion code/DIP switch compatibility
- For gates, also compatible with Liftmaster Commercial Gate Wireless Digital Keypad model 466LM.
- Momentary or constant contact, jumper selectable.
- Will work with ALL Lift-Master, Sears or Chamberlain remotes as described above.
- FCC certified 390MHZ
LiftMaster 412HM Universal Coaxial Receiver Programming Instructions
LiftMaster 971LM Remote Control
- Liftmaster 91LM,92LM,96LM, 970LM, 972LM, 973LM and 974LM
- Chamberlain 950CB,953CB,956CB
- Sears 139.53681,139.53680
- Compatible with ALL Security+ systems, including Chamberlain, Sears, Craftsman and Raynor code rolling residential openers (Safety Signal)
- Replaces transmitter model G971AC for Access Master garage door openers.
- Also compatible with wireless keypad model number 976LM (same as model 940CB, 139.53684)
- Compatible with Liftmaster garage door opener model numbers 1240R, 1245R, 1246R, 1255R, 1256R, 1265, 1280R, 1000SDR, 2000SDR, 1245 GMR, 1255GMR, 985, 2265, 2565, 1280R, 2280, 2580, 2220, 2110, ATS211R, 2500
- Compatible with Chamberlain garage door opener model numbers 1200, 2200, 4200, 6200, 7220, CG40, CG40, PD210, PD610, PD612K, 7320, 8200, 9200, 4620, 4640, 9902, PD420, PD460-2, 9950
- Compatible with Security+ garage opener receiver model numbers 335LM, 535LM, 412HM, 635LM
- 390 MHZ Frequency, over 100 billion codes with code rotating technology (Security+)
- 1 channel/button transmitter, compatible with models manufactured from 1997-present
- Visor clip and Lithium battery (5 years life w/normal use) included
Liftmaster 971LM Programming Instructions