LiftMaster 312HM Gate or Garage Door Opener Receiver:
- Enhanced Radio Technology (ERT) code rotating technology. The code between the remote and receiver changes with each use for added security
- The receiver and antenna use a TV Type F coaxial connectors. The antenna can plugged directly onto the receiver or mounted to a bracket and connected to the receiver with Model 86LM Coaxial Cable Kit
- Includes Receiver, Antenna, Wire and Instructions
- Over 100 billion possible codes in High Security mode, this receiver will work on 12 volt DC or 18 – 35 volts AC/DC, jumper selectable.
- Can be used with up to 18 ERT (code rotating) transmitters
- ERT® rolling code technology compatibility
- Momentary or constant contact, jumper selectable.
- Will work with ALL Lift-Master, Sears or Chamberlain remotes as described above.
- FCC certified 315MHZ
LiftMaster 371LM Gate or Garage Door Opener Remote:
Compatible with the following models:
- Liftmaster 372LM, 373LM, 374LM, 370LM
- Also compatible with wireless keypad model number 377LM
- Compatible with Liftmaster garage door opener model numbers 3595, 3585, 3575, 3500, 3280, 3265, 3220, 3255, 3245, 3110, 1356, 1355, 1346, 1345, ATS2113X, ATS2113X-CX, HCT501130, LGO50113O, LGO50113L, LGO50113R, LGO50113XR
- 315 MHZ Frequency, over 100 billion codes with code rotating technology
- Optimize electronic stability and range
- Featuring Enhanced Radio Technology (ERT)
- 1 channel/button transmitter, compatible with models manufactured from 2005
- Open/close one garage door opener
- Turn garage door opener lights on/off
- Visor clip and Lithium battery (5 years life w/normal use) included