Constructed from heavy-duty steel and aluminum, SECO-LARM’s SK-1123-SQ features two Form “C” relays rated 5A at 28VDC and 1A at 28VDC. Each relay features an independent egress input that can be programmed from 1 to 99 seconds. A built-in tamper-switch rated 3A at 12VDC and high- security screws offer vandal-resistant protection. Up to 110 user codes can be programmed; each code can be 4 to 8 digits in length. Other features include illuminated keys for easy nighttime use, 12-24 VDC/VAC dual voltage operation, door- forced-open and door-propped-open alarm outputs, and over 100 million user code combinations.
- 2 relays:
5A@28VDC Form C, N.O./COM/N.C.
1A@28VDC Form C, N.O./COM/N.C.
- Each relay can be programmed for momentary (1-999 seconds) or latch.
- Code flexibility: Codes can be 4~8 digits long.
- Egress input for exiting the protected premises.
- Dual voltage: 12~24 VDC/VAC operation.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Tamper switch: N.C. dry contact 3A@12VDC.
- Mantrap – For a protected area with 2 doors, this feature allows only 1 door to be open at any time.
- All features are programmed directly from the keypad: No need for an external programmer.
- Duress output: signals a silent alarm if an authorized user is forced to open the door under duress.
- Keypad active output.
- Door-forced-open alarm output.
- Door-propped-open alarm output.
- Keypad can be programmed to emit beeps for key presses or operate in silent mode.
- EEPROM memory protects programmed information in case of power loss.
- Auto or manual code entry checking:
— Auto: No # key required after each code.
— Manual: # key must be pressed after every code.
- SK-1011-SQ and SK-1131-SQ Digital Access Keypads also available. Contact SECO-LARM for details.
- Low current draw suitable for solar applications.