- Up to 18′ of neoprene rubber astragal to seal between the door and the floor. Use galvanized roofing nails to attach.
- For use on the bottom of the bottom section of up to 18′ wide wood overhead garage door. (Astragal may be easily cut to length with scissors.)
- $0.75 per foot (up to 18 feet max)
Instructions for replacing: Astragal Weather Seal
- Select method of application (see two methods below). Method 1 (wide lip outside) is generally used. Method 2 (wide lip inside) is used where garage floor level is lower than driveway – or in areas of severe icing conditions.
- Measure width of bottom of garage door. Cut weatherstrip to size. Do not stretch weatherstrip while cutting or installing.
- Nail weatherstrip to door bottom. Stagger nails.
- Close door. See if door locks. If it doesn’t, adjust door locking bar, or enlarge openings in door channels.
- To obtain maximum life for this weatherstrip – DO NOT STRETCH WHEN INSTALLING
There are no reviews yet.