The Crown Jewel Series is the most compact telephone entry system available for gated residential entrances and door access points. Its elegant design and extensive features allow any resident or office manager to increase the level of protection while enhancing the value of the property.
For an extra level of security, you may choose to view the person requesting access by adding a CCTV camera to the Crown Jewel. Direct live feed can be viewed by utilizing a television screen or monitor.
- Call Forwarding The system’s main telephone line allows the Crown Jewel to dial a pre-programmed telephone number when the occupant is not at the monitored location. The person can then grant or deny access from that remote location. This can be programmed manually on an as-needed basis or time-activated to occur automatically when scheduled.
- Call Waiting Allows a person utilizing the system’s main telephone line to answer a call from the gate or door while in the middle of another outside call. Similarly, if a visitor call is in progress and an outside call rings, they can switch over to the incoming call and return back to the visitor.
- Distinctive Ringing Provides a unique double ring on the system’s main telephone line to distinguish between a standard call and an access request call.
- Entry Codes Up to 75 unique 4-digit codes can be assigned to unlock the gate or door without needing to call the occupant and can be time-restricted. In addition, codes can be used to latch the gate or door open.
- Transaction Monitoring The most recent 225 transactions are stored in the unit. These can be retrieved by the resident office or guard personnel to keep a complete record of on-site activities.
- Automatic Gate/Door Unlock Schedule The main or auxiliary access points can be configured to automatically open twice per day for a pre-defined time schedule. Perhaps you leave for the office at 730 a.m. and return at 530 p.m.; the gate can be scheduled to automatically be open during those times.
- Holiday Programming Up to 10 separate holidays can be defined to override the standard lock/unlock schedules programmed into the system.
- Multiple Call Locations Allows the visitor to contact up to 3 different telephone numbers in addition to the unit’s primary line. For example, this allows the system in a residential environment to call the main house, home office and a guesthouse.
- Multiple Gate/Door Entrances The Crown Jewel can be networked with up to 3 other Crown Jewels on a single telephone line when multiple entrances are required. Each unit is connected to its own bypass board. Only the “calling” system location opens when access is granted.
- Do Not Disturb The Crown Jewel system can enable any of the programmed telephone lines to ignore all calls for a period of time. This can be accomplished manually by programming your request through a touch-tone phone or via a pre-programmed time schedule, such as 900 p.m. to 900 a.m.
- Alarm Calling If one of the gates or doors is forced open or held open too long, the Crown Jewel can automatically be triggered to dial a pre-defined telephone number for notifying personnel of the alarm condition. An alarm can also be initiated if a visitor attempts too many incorrect access code attempts.
- Controllable System Relays Allows the main access and an auxiliary connection (a second gate or door) to be controlled, such as opened to let a visitor enter. The relays can be remotely managed from any remote touch-tone phone. Once connected, the relays can be latched open permanently or pulsed from 1 to 99 seconds.
- Tone/Pulse Dialing Each system can be site-configured to operate on the two types of available phone lines.
- Internal Modem Provides the ability to program and control the Crown Jewel via a personal computer from any remote location using a standard phone line and PC modem.
- Battery-Backed Clock/Calendar The Crown Jewel is provided with a 365-day clock that accurately records the date/time scheduling and event transactions. Leap year is also automatically adjusted.
- Non-Volatile Memory In the event power is removed from the unit, the database information will be retained in memory allowing immediate start-up and operation when power is restored.
- Lightning Protection Physical inputs and telephone line connections contain some protection against typical voltage spikes, such as phone line variances and lightning. However, in an area where lightning is prevalent, external surge suppressors should also be used to minimize damage to the unit.
- Call Button A Crown Jewel III style enclosure has been designed to support a separate call button from the keypad.
- CCTV camera A black & white or color CCTV camera can be integrated into the Crown Jewel and provide live video directly to a television or monitor screen.
- Enclosure Styles The Crown Jewel Series comes in a variety of styles to match your environment aesthetically and functionally. Choose between the smaller profile enclosure or a larger profile unit that can support the camera option. Also you can select between polished brass, polished stainless steel or grained stainless steel.
- Remote KeypadFor extra gate or door access points you may opt to add a remote keypad to those locations instead of an additional Crown Jewel unit. This optional remote keypad comes either surface or flush mount for ease of installation.
- Postal Lock ProvisionCrown Jewel camera enclosure units support a switch kit that integrates with a U.S. Postal Service Lock. This allows postal carriers entry to a controlled area using a U.S. Postal Service Key. The postal lock is proprietary to the U.S. Postal Service and is acquired through them.
- Surface Mount – J 5.25″ H x 8.7″ W x 4.0″ D
- Flush Mount – J 4.75″ H x 8.25″ W x 2.75″ D
- Surface Mount – J w/Camera Housing – J 5.25″ H x 10.5″ W x 4.0″ D
- 12 VAC @ 1.8 amps peak
- 13.5 VDC @ 500 milliamps
- One Year J (extended warranties available)