Quick Remote Search
Sentex Telephone Entry System CROWN JEWEL
Sentex Telephone Entry System CROWN JEWELThe Crown Jewel Series is the most compact telephone entry system available for gated residential entrances and door access points. Its elegant design and extensive features allow any resident or office manager to increase the level of protection while enhancing the value of the property.
For an extra level of security, you may choose to view the person requesting access by adding a CCTV camera to the Crown Jewel. Direct live feed can be viewed by utilizing a television screen or monitor.
- Call Forwarding The system's main telephone line allows the Crown
Jewel to dial a pre-programmed telephone number
when the occupant is not at the monitored location.
The person can then grant or deny access from that
remote location. This can be programmed manually
on an as-needed basis or time-activated to occur
automatically when scheduled.
- Call Waiting Allows a person utilizing the system's main telephone
line to answer a call from the gate or door while in the middle of another
outside call. Similarly, if a visitor call is in progress and an outside call
rings, they can switch over to the incoming call and return back to the visitor.
- Distinctive Ringing Provides a unique double ring on the system's main
telephone line to distinguish between a standard call
and an access request call.
- Entry Codes Up to 75 unique 4-digit codes can be assigned to
unlock the gate or door without needing to call the
occupant and can be time-restricted. In addition,
codes can be used to latch the gate or door open.
- Transaction Monitoring The most recent 225 transactions are stored in
the unit. These can be retrieved by the resident office or guard personnel to
keep a complete record of on-site activities.
- Automatic Gate/Door Unlock Schedule The main or auxiliary access
points can be configured to automatically open twice per day for a pre-defined
time schedule. Perhaps you leave for the office at 730 a.m. and return at 530
p.m.; the gate can be scheduled to automatically be open during those times.
- Holiday Programming Up to 10 separate holidays can be defined to
override the standard lock/unlock schedules programmed into the system.
- Multiple Call Locations Allows the visitor to contact up to 3 different
telephone numbers in addition to the unit's primary
line. For example, this allows the system in a
residential environment to call the main house,
home office and a guesthouse.
- Multiple Gate/Door Entrances The Crown Jewel can be networked with up
to 3 other Crown Jewels on a single telephone line when multiple entrances are
required. Each unit is connected to its own bypass board. Only the “calling”
system location opens when access is granted.
- Do Not Disturb The Crown Jewel system can enable any of the
programmed telephone lines to ignore all calls for
a period of time. This can be accomplished
manually by programming your request through a
touch-tone phone or via a pre-programmed time
schedule, such as 900 p.m. to 900 a.m.
- Alarm Calling If one of the gates or doors is forced open or held
open too long, the Crown Jewel can automatically be
triggered to dial a pre-defined telephone number for
notifying personnel of the alarm condition. An alarm
can also be initiated if a visitor attempts too many
incorrect access code attempts.
- Controllable System Relays Allows the main access and an auxiliary connection
(a second gate or door) to be controlled, such as
opened to let a visitor enter. The relays can be remotely managed from any remote touch-tone
phone. Once connected, the relays can be latched
open permanently or pulsed from 1 to 99 seconds.
- Tone/Pulse Dialing Each system can be site-configured to operate on the
two types of available phone lines.
- Internal Modem Provides the ability to program and control the Crown
Jewel via a personal computer from any remote
location using a standard phone line and PC modem.
- Battery-Backed Clock/Calendar The Crown Jewel is provided with a 365-day clock
that accurately records the date/time scheduling
and event transactions. Leap year is also
- Non-Volatile Memory In the event power is removed from the unit, the
database information will be retained in memory
allowing immediate start-up and operation when
power is restored.
- Lightning Protection Physical inputs and telephone line connections
contain some protection against typical voltage
spikes, such as phone line variances and lightning.
However, in an area where lightning is prevalent,
external surge suppressors should also be used to
minimize damage to the unit.
- Call Button A Crown Jewel III style enclosure has been designed
to support a separate call button from the keypad.
- CCTV camera A black & white or color CCTV camera can be
integrated into the Crown Jewel and provide live
video directly to a television or monitor screen.
- Enclosure Styles The Crown Jewel Series comes in a variety of styles
to match your environment aesthetically and
functionally. Choose between the smaller profile
enclosure or a larger profile unit that can support
the camera option. Also you can select between
polished brass, polished stainless steel or grained
- Remote KeypadFor extra gate or door access points you may opt to
add a remote keypad to those locations instead of an
additional Crown Jewel unit. This optional remote
keypad comes either surface or flush mount for ease
- Postal Lock ProvisionCrown Jewel camera enclosure units support a switch
kit that integrates with a U.S. Postal Service Lock.
This allows postal carriers entry to a controlled area
using a U.S. Postal Service Key. The postal lock is
proprietary to the U.S. Postal Service and is acquired
- Surface Mount –
J 5.25" H x 8.7" W x 4.0" D
- Flush Mount –
J 4.75" H x 8.25" W x 2.75" D
- Surface Mount –
J w/Camera Housing –
J 5.25" H x 10.5" W x 4.0" D
- 12 VAC @ 1.8 amps peak
- 13.5 VDC @ 500 milliamps
- One Year
J (extended warranties available)
Before Ordering a Gate Opener
(MUST SEE VIDEO CLIP)
How to Program Garage Remotes and Gate Openers?