Quick Remote Search
Liftmaster Security+ model 976LM
wireless keypadGarage door opener
remote keyless entry system
LiftMaster 976LM Security+ Garage Door Opener Wireless Keypad
- Lift-Master Wireless Keyless Entry System with Security+ Anti-Burglary Coding
- Compatible with Security+ systems with Amber learn button, including Chamberlain, Sears, Craftsman and Raynor code rolling residential openers (Safety Signal)
- Compatible with Liftmaster remotes models 91LM, 96LM, 970LM, 971LM, 972LM, 973LM, 974LM.
- Compatible with Chamberlain remotes models 950CB, 953CB, 956CB.
- Compatible with Sears remotes models 139.53684, 139.53681, and 139.53680
- This unit is the same as the Chamberlain model 940CB, Sears model 139.53684 and the Liftmaster 67LM (old model number)
- Compatible with garage door opener operator model numbers 1240R, 1245R, 1246R, 1255R, 1256R, 1265, 1280R, 1000SDR, 2000SDR, 1245 GMR, 1255GMR
- Compatible with Security+ garage opener receiver model numbers 335LM, 535LM, 412HM, 635LM
- Easy mounting to your garage door jamb with just 2 screws
- Lets you open your garage door without remote control or keys
- Code changes every time you use this unit (defeats code grabbers)
- Over 100-billion codes for maximum security, compatible with models manufactured from 1997-2005 WITH an amber "learn" button.
- This Keyless Entry also features a temporary password option to let you give friends, relatives or maintenance people limited access
Before Ordering a Gate Opener
(MUST SEE VIDEO CLIP)
How to Program Garage Remotes and Gate Openers?