HID 205X iCLASS Contactless Smart Keys, 2K Bits (256 Bytes) with 2 Application Areas, Programmed iCLASS (Specify Programming Information), iCLASS Key II Black with Blue Insert Front (includes HID Standard Artwork), iCLASS Numbering: Sequential Matching Internal/External Card Numbering (Inkjetted), No Slot Punch.
The iCLASS Key II provides the security and convenience of iCLASS 13.56 Mhz contactless smart card technology in a molded plastic key fob that is durable in harsh environments. This credential can be placed on a key ring or lanyard for access control applications that do not require a Photo ID.
iCLASS was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure. iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides versatile interoperability in applications such as access control, network log-on security, cashless vending, time and attendance, event management and biometric identification.
iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication between card and reader, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities. Securely separated files enable multiple applications and support future growth.
- The power of iCLASS in a convenient, pocket-size keyfob.
- The iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart key technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) or 32k bit (4k Byte) configurations.
All 16k bit (2K Byte) and 32k bit (4K Byte) iCLASS credentials have the following features:
- Sufficient read/write memory to store multiple biometric templates.
- 16k available in a two or sixteen application area configuration.
- 32k available with 16k memory configured in either 2 or 16 application areas, plus an additional 16k user configurable memory space.
Typical Maximum Read Range*
R10 2" (5.1 cm)
RP15 1 3/4" (4.6 cm)
R30/RW300 2 1/4" (5.9 cm)
R40/RW400 2 3/4" (7.0 cm)
RK40/RWk400 2" (5.1 cm)
RP40 2 1/2" (6.6 cm)
*Dependent upon installation conditions.
1.555 x 1.25 x 0.235 inches max (3.95 x 3.18 x 0.60 cm)
Ultrasonically welded ABS Shell with TPE insert
2k bit (256 Byte)
16k bit (2k Byte)
32k bit (4k Byte)