HID 1346 ProxKey III Key Fobs, Programmed (Specify Programming Information), Low Frequency (125 kHz), Standard HID Logo Front, Sequential Internal/Sequential Non-Matching External Key Fob Numbering (Inkjetted).
The ProxKey III is a proximity keyfob offering HID proximity technology in a convenient, pocket size device. It easily attaches to a key ring, badge clip or lanyard. The ProxKey III is built to withstand harsh operating environments or handling.
The ProxKey III is suited for use in access control applications where a Photo ID is not required.
- Small enough to fit on a key ring.
- Universal compatibility with HID proximity readers.
universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control Can be
placed on a key ring for convenient entry.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Using HID's ProxProgrammer®, card vendors can ship proximity keyfobs, custom programmed to
their customers' requirements, from their own inventory.
- Enables smaller order
quantities and overnight delivery.
- Lifetime warranty.
Typical Maximum* Read Range
ProxPoint® Plus reader-up to 1.5" (3.7 cm)
MiniProx™ reader-up to 2" (5 cm)
ThinLine II® reader-up to 2" (5 cm)
ProxPro® reader-up to 3" (7.5 cm)
ProxPro®III reader-up to 4" (10.2 cm)
Prox80™ up to 2" (5.1 cm)
MaxiProx® reader-up to 12" (28 cm)
*Dependent on local installation conditions.
1.555 x 1.25 x 0.235 inches max (3.95 x 3.18 x 0.60 cm)
Ultrasonically welded ABS Shell with TPE insert