Quick Remote Search
Multi-function Control Panel
model 78LM (for Security+ systems)
LiftMaster 78LM Security+ Garage Door Opener Multi-Function Control Panel
- Replaces standard door control buttons
- Mounts conveniently in the garage by your access door to open your garage door at the touch of a button
- Includes an oversized illuminated push button.
- Turns opener lights on and off for extra lighting for working in the garage
- For use with machines manufactured after January 1, 1995.
- Has a feature that can lock out all outside radio signals for added security
- Includes console, hardware and bell wire
- Works with ALL Security+ systems (code rotating) from Liftmaster and all brands listed below
- Also compatible with Chamberlain, Sears, Craftsman, Master Mechanic, Garage Master, Wayne-Dalton, and Raynor
- Same as part number 41A5273-1 and 41A5273-2
Before Ordering a Gate Opener
(MUST SEE VIDEO CLIP)
How to Program Garage Remotes and Gate Openers?