The KPR2000 is a feature-rich Keypad and proximity card reader access controller that is simple to install and looks great, making it an excellent choice for both residential and commercial applications.
A secure and vandal-resistant enclosure with a gray powder coated finish creates an upscale and stylish appearance. Cool blue backlighting of the keys assures day or night visibility.
The KPR2000 supports a maximum of 2,000 users in multiple access configurations (Card Only, Card or 4 to 8 Digit PIN, or Card + PIN). Supports industry standard 26-bit Wiegand proximity card format, but can also be programmed to communicate with 26-34-bit Wiegand input/control devices.
Install the KPR2000 on a LiftMaster® pedestal and pair it with a LiftMaster® gate or commercial door operator for a superior total entry control solution.
- Stand-alone or Wiegand pass-through
- 2,000 users maximum: card, PIN, card and PIN
- Multi-color LED status display and backlit keypad
- Advanced programming features including block enrollment and adjustable relay output time
- 10 panic card/PIN access codes (opens the entry and sets the alarm), also includes anti-tamper alarm
- Integrated alarm buzzer & output
- One programmable relay output
- Latch made to hold door/gate open
- Program cards included for rapid programming