Quick Remote Search
Doorking Surface Mount Traffic Spikes Model 1610
Doorking Surface Mount Traffic Spikes Model 1610Traffic control spikes are ideal for controlling traffic direction and speed through a controlled entry location. Traffic spikes prevent vehicles from proceeding through a traffic lane in the wrong direction by enforcing one-way traffic lanes. Flush mount spikes are available with Spring Retraction or with Weighted Retraction. Speed bumps force drivers to slow down while driving through the controlled entry point. They are also ideal for keeping vehicular traffic at a safe speed while driving over traffic spikes.
- Spikes sections available in 3-foot sections.
- End caps provide a smooth end to the spike section.
- Torsion springs.
- Lock-down standard.
- Surface mount unit.
- 1/4-inch diamond plate painted bright yellow for easy visibility.
- 3-inch rise provides a built-in speed bump.
- Dimensions: 3"H x 31"W x 36"L. Warning signs must be used with traffic spikes to warn drivers that a one-way traffic lane condition exist.
- Speed bumps should always be used with traffic spikes. Speeds in excess of 5-MPH over the spikes can cause tire damage.
Before Ordering a Gate Opener
(MUST SEE VIDEO CLIP)
How to Program Garage Remotes and Gate Openers?