Quick Remote Search
Allstar Garage Door Opener or Gate
Operator Universal 1-Channel MVP
Receiver/Remote Kit 110548-922 (BINARY)
Allstar Gate or Garage Door Opener Universal Remote and Receiver - MVP 110548-922 (BINARY)
These controls are designed to remotely operate garage door and gate openers. The Allstar MVP receiver is compatible with Allstar Classic, Allstar MVP and Original Allstar, Allister and Pulsar type dip-switch transmitters.
The MVP receiver is available in one and three door versions. The radio frequency of the remote controls is fixed and tuned at the factory. RF adjustments are not required and should not be attempted by
the end user. There are no user serviceable parts in the radio controls.
- Works with Gates or Garage Door Openers
- Works with Allstar/Allister/Pulsar - MVP, Quik-Code, and all 8- or 9-dip switch 318 MHz transmitters
- Single (1) channel controls one garage door opener or gate operator
- 318 MHz frequency
- Receiver also available in three (3) channel - 110550
- Rolling-code technology
- Easy programming with "Learn/Erase" button - No dip switches!
- Supports up to 8 classic remotes and 1 MVP remote
- Homelink compatible
- Transformer not included*
* A transformer is required for non-24V or 2-wire systems
Before Ordering a Gate Opener
(MUST SEE VIDEO CLIP)
How to Program Garage Remotes and Gate Openers?